Talaris, Inc., Lisle, IL 2010 – 2013
- Closed largest retail sale in company history ($800,000); involved selling multiple automatic coin dispensers each for over 1,000 chain convenience store locations throughout the United States and Canada.
- Produced multi-million dollar sale by upgrading self-service coin deposit machines at regional bank branches in the United States.
- Established and solidified channel partner relationships (OEM, distributors and resellers) in the United States, Caribbean, South America, Russia, Estonia, UK, France, Italy and Germany. Channel partners became responsible for over 40% of Coin Division revenue.
- Closed 25-unit order ($250,000) in Mexico for largest available coin sorter, re-establishing Talaris’ presence in the Mexican market.
Turbine Generator Maintenance, Inc., Cape Coral, FL 2008 – 2009
- Sales Results
- Delivered over $30 million of business and maintained revenue levels in shrinking economic market
- Recovered over two dozen “lost” customers
- Expanded service coverage from Southeast USA and Caribbean to also include the Continental USA and South America
- Inside Sales
- Led team of inside sales representatives to identify and qualify over $100 million of opportunities
- Maintained comprehensive database representing nearly 100% of opportunities in target market
- Instituted data mining processes to leverage opportunity database
MarketLINK LLC, Wilton, CT 1995 – 2006
- Opened new accounts and established long-term relationships with major accounts including IBM, GE, Xerox, Deloitte & Touche, The New York Times, MeadWestvaco, and FedEx.
- Grew revenue at a rate of over 15% annually, generating over 50% margins, for 10 years.
Right Source, Inc., Wilton, CT 1993 – 1995
- Increased revenue 150% within six months of assuming leadership responsibility. Based on performance, IBM asked Right Source to manage its East Coast education business.
GE Capital Computer Leasing, San Francisco, CA 1989 – 1992
- Built strong sales organization to compete in western third of US, generating over $140 million of lease origination and providing 40% of the business unit’s revenue.
- Designed and led remarketing organization which focused sales force on maximizing revenue and margins from $180 million of equipment coming to the end of its lease.
- Created telemarketing sales organization to sell and lease commodity-type computer equipment to medium-sized companies nationally. Developed and implemented all aspects of the effort, generating over $500K in the first six months.
IBM Corporation, New York, NY 1981 – 1989
- Lead sales representative for several of IBM’s largest public sector accounts, including the City of New York, City University of New York, Metropolitan Transportation Authority, US Postal Service and United Nations.
- Promoted to lead the Merrill Lynch account team. Surpassed annual quotas of $90 million every year.
- Sold $100 million mainframe computer system solution to Merrill Lynch in head-to-head competition.